How do I resize an object in TinkerCAD?
1) By default non-selected shapes will look like this.
2) Left click on a shape and you will see white dots, black dots and arrows appear.
Arrow 1 is pointing to the dot that can change the height. Arrow 2 is the black dot. It will change ONLY the direction its pulled in. Arrow 3 is the white dot and pulling it will change the height and width.
3) You can resize by left click and dragging the white or black dots.
4) You can also resize by clicking on a white dot. Notice how numbers pop up next to the dots.
5) You can click on the numbers and put a new number in and hit "Enter" on your keyboard to change the size.
6) Click enter and the size will change.