This is the 2nd and final part of the ball maze guide.
11) Click on the top dot for the height dimension. Make the size .125.
12) Click and drag a selection box to highlight both objects.
13) Click on the alignment toolbar. This will help us center the hole. Notice a bunch of large back dots pop up.
14) Click ALL the center dots. The object should align. If not try to unhighlight and try again.
15) Highlight both objects again and click the group button now.
17) Congrats, that is how you make the outside of the maze!