This is part 1 of the ball maze guide.
1) Click Edit Grid to change your units.
2) Click the dropdown and click "Inches"
3) Click "Update Grid"
4) Drag out a cube.
5) Click to highlight the object. Click on the white dots to bring up the dimensions. Click on the number and type 2.89.
6) Click the other dot and make the number 2.89 as well.
7) Click on the height dot and dimension. Make the height .28. Now you have the overall size of the maze!
8) From the left hand side drag the workplane onto the top of the object. You will see the workplane turn orange.
9) Drag a box hole on top of your object.
10) Change the length and width dimensions to 2.81 x 2.81